5^ ITALIAN CUP WRE – MIDDLE
FUIPIANO VALLE IMAGNA (BG)
- 08:30 Event centre opens
- 10:00 First Start
- 14:00 Prize giving cerimony
- NATIONAL FISO CONTROLLER: Stefano Galano
- EVENT DIRECTOR: Elena Poli
- COURSE PLANNER: Francesco Giandomenico
- CONTROLLER: Luigi Giuliani
Categories valid for Italian Cup:
M/W-14, M/W-16, M/W-18, M/W-20, M/W35+, M/W40+, M/W45+, M/W50+, M/W55+, M/W60+, M/W65+ ,M/W70+, M/W75+, M/W A, M/W B, M/W C, M/W-12, ESORDIENTI (BEGINNERS), DIRECT (OPEN)
Categories valid for both Italian Cup and WRE:
- WRE ENTRIES: Only by IOF Eventor.
- OTHER CATEGORIES (ITALIAN ATHLETES): By Fiso website.
- OTHER CATEGORIES (FOREIGN ATHLETES): By Orienteering Online.
- 5€: M/W-12, M/W-14, M/W-16, ESORDIENTI (BEGINNERS), DIRECT
- 12€: Other categories.
Entries deadline: Monday 4th June 2018, h 24:00 for both competitions.
Late entries: After the deadline, entries can be accepted no later than 6th of June and only when confirmed by the organizers (the entry fee will be increased by 50%). On race days, entries will be open for the ESORDIENTI (BEGINNERS), and DIRECT class with the regular entry fee.
In compliance with the Italian law for safety in sports, only foreign competitors with a valid membership card of an Orienteering Club affiliated to a National Federation are allowed to register to the competition. With the registration, the competitor declares to have a valid membership card.
- RACE TYPE: Middle distance race.
- MAP: “Fuipiano Pralongone”: mapped Summer/Autumn 2017 – ISOM2017, Scale 1:10000, Equidistance 5m.
- DESCRIPTION OF THE TERRAIN :Beech forest, with visibility ranging from good to excellent; presence of open and semi-open areas, with many vegetation details. The terrain has a variable slope, with some steep sections “softened” by more flat areas rich in contour details, rocks and bounders. Generally good runnability, except for the rocky areas. Good network of trails.
Below, it is possible to find some pictures of the terrain of the middle distance.